Cardamom infused red bean dessert
- 1 cup adzuki bean (( Red bean, Karamani, Munpayar))
- 2.5 cups Water
- 3/4 cup jaggery (coconut jaggery, palm or cane jaggery)
- 1 cup drinking water
- 1/4 tsp green cardomom (powder)
- 3/4 cup grated coconut (or 1/2 cup dessicated coconut)
- 1 tsp ghee / clarified butter (( use coconut oil for the vegan version))
- Check the red bean for stones or sticks ( common impurities) and pick them out. Wash and clean the red bean. Add the washed red bean and...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.