Vegetarian Kam Heong French Bean is a simple stir fry dish of french beans with vegetarian Kam Heong sauce. This recipe results in french beans that still have a bit of crunch to them. This stir fry cooks up quickly so be sure to use fresh and tender french beans for best results.
- 200 gram french beans
- 2 red chillies cut into sections
- 2 lemongrass cut into sections
- 50 gram vegetarian meat cut into slices
- 3 tbsp Kam Heong Sauce
- 2 tbsp hot water preferably hot water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil to fry french beans & vegetarian meat
- Have ready the french beans (string beans) and other ingredients needed for this dish. First, snipped off both ends of the french beans....
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew