This vegetarian enchilada casserole is perfect for your meatless Monday! It’s so easy to make and the whole family will love it.
- 12 corn tortillas, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced poblano peppers
- 2 ounces baby spinach, (about 2 handfuls)
- 1 tablespoon <a href="/recipes/homemade-taco-seasoning-recipe/">taco seasoning</a>
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 15 ounces black beans, (canned or cooked)
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese
- fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a medium skillet, heat one Tablespoon of oil on medium high heat. Add the peppers and cook for about 2...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic