- My Recipes Boxes
- Vegetable Mini Quiche with Bread Crumb Crust
Vegetable Mini Quiche with Bread Crumb Crust
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups mixed vegetables sliced and chopped –– I used red, yellow, and orange peppers, leeks, broccoli florets, zucchini, parsley
- 4 slices bread
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Using a 12 holder muffin tin, grease with butter and set aside. Place 4 slices of bread into the food...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 4-6 servings