Creamy, green tea ice cream with a coconut milk base and sweetened with maple syrup and Banana. Laced with Vegan Dark chocolate Chips. Creamy, earthy, so delicious.
- 1 tin Coconut Milk
- 3 frozen Banana (Prepare these before - any time you have banana's about to turn chop then and freezer for ice-cream and smoothies)
- 3 tsp Matcha Green tea Powder
- One Packet Vegan chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (Optional)
- First if you are making in an Ice-cream maker - make sure your bowl is prepared. Also I always have frozen Banana in my freezer ( because...
- Get the full instructions at Snapshots and Snippets