Vegan Hazelnut Blondies can be made with any mix in you like. Be creative!
- 1 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs, or add more chocolate
- chopped hazelnuts, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on 2 of the sides (this will make the blondies...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic