Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pinwheel Bites are all the goodness with none of the guilt. They’re easy to make, and easy to pop in your mouth for a fun afternoon snack.
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews, soaked in water overnight (75g)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon raw vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, softened to room temperature (should be the consistency of softened butter)
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, or gluten-free tortillas (8-inch)
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drain the water from the cashews and add them into a SMALL...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic