Vegan Chocolate Cookies give you a glorious chocolate cookie in one healthy bite. A sweet treat for the new year.
- 1 cup rolled oats, (if gluten-free, use certified gluten-free oats)
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup natural almond butter
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup chips semisweet chocolate, or dark chocolate, finely chopped (marked vegan as required)
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oats, coconut flakes, and cocoa powder. Add the almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments