A delicious and moist chocolate cake, perfect for a birthday, made in the Instant Pot.
- 2 cups all purpose flour (could use gluten free 1-to-1)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup nut milk (I used coconut as it is thicker)
- 2 teaspoons vinegar (apple cider or white)
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup oil (I used sunflower)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare your pans: use two 7 inch springform pans. Spray/wipe with oil, then dust on a layer of flour. Have two pieces of tin foil ready...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags