Vegan Carrot Muffins make a great healthy snack. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or tea time!
- 6 tablespoons pecans, plus additional for topping, if desired
- 2 cups oat flour, (208g)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 8 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Spread the pecans on a small baking sheet and toast until dark...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments