This tasty Korma style curry is healthy and vegan but oh so good and is a great treat at the weekend if you like take away without the high price tag.
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 butternut squash (diced)
- 1 White Onion (diced)
- 3 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp tandoori spice (Mix of Coriander, Cumin, Nutmeg, Red Pepper, Garlic, Paprika and Onion)
- 1 bag Quorn Chicken Pieces (Or Normal Chicken pieces if that is what you like)
- 3 handfuls Spinach
- 2 tins low fat Coconut Milk (Whisked together)
- In a frying pan melt the coconut oil and add in your onion and sweat the onion Add in the spices and the Quorn or chicken pieces to the...
- Get the full instructions at Snapshots and Snippets