Vanilla White Chocolate Coconut Crème Brûlée has a beautiful vanilla and coconut flavor. Share with your Valentine!
- 1 cup coconut milk, well shaken
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces lindt white chocolate with coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nielsen-massey pure mexican vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon nielsen-massey madagascar bourbon pure vanilla bean paste
- 4-6 tablespoons nielsen-massey madagascar bourbon pure vanilla sugar
- 4-6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4-6 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl whisk together the egg yolks and granulated sugar. In a medium sauce pan combine the coconut milk...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic