Tempt everyone with melt-in-your-mouth vanilla cookies with vanilla bean glaze. These heavenly bites are a very vanilla version of Italian wedding cookies and the perfect treat to welcome spring!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, 384 grams
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, 113 grams
- 1/4 cup shortening, 48 grams
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, 150 grams
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon nielsen-massey madagascar bourbon pure vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups confectioners sugar, sifted, 226 grams
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon nielsen-massey madagascar bourbon pure vanilla bean paste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat; set aside. In a large bowl, sift...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic