It only takes minutes to make this homemade version of the Lolli and Pops Unicorn Bark, and it’s just as sparkly and magical. It makes a super fun treat for parties too!
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, 12 ounces
- 1/2 cup pink candy melts
- 1/2 cup blue or turquoise candy melts
- 1/2 cup purple candy melts
- disposable decorating bags
- assorted sprinkles and shimmer dust
- Line a baking tray with wax paper or parchment paper and set aside. Pour each color of candy melts into a decorating bag. Melt the white...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic