These overstuffed and twice baked potatoes are a great complement with a New York or Rib Eye steak. The extra potato adds a lot of heft to the other potatoes and are easily shared.
- 5 Large Russet Potatoes (1 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt Divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper Divided
- 4 ounces bacon
- 8 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chives Chopped
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Rub potatoes thoroughly with the olive oil and coat with 1/2 teaspoon...
- Get the full instructions at Encore Book Club