- My Recipes Boxes
- Twice Baked Bacon Sweet Potatoes With Maple Cream
Twice Baked Bacon Sweet Potatoes With Maple Cream
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 6 strips bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Poke each potato 2-4 times each and place into the oven to bake for 25-35 minutes or until soft to the...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 -6 servings
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!