Rich, sweet, decadent cake based on Turtle Candies. German chocolate cake is filled with a creamy caramel layer, chocolate chips and pecans, then frosted with a luscious chocolate marshmallow frosting. This is one sensational cake!
- 1 German Chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- bag Kraft caramels, unwrapped (40 per bag)
- 14-oz. can condensed milk
- chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350. Unwrap caramels. In medium saucepan, melt caramels with butter and condensed milk. Continue stirring and mashing...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen