Turkey Vegetable Soup can be made with the leftover Thanksgiving turkey and vegetables. Freeze a batch to warm up later!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 6 cups turkey stock, chicken can be substituted
- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cups cooked leftover turkey, chopped
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, 1 package
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large sauce pan, heat the olive oil on medium high heat. Add the onions, carrots and celery. Sauté on medium heat for a few minutes...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic