Easy turkey tenderloin and stuffing recipe. All in one pot for an easy Thanksgiving dinner for two!
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced dry onion
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries
- 1 cup chicken broth, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 cups dry stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. On the stovetop, place the French oven on medium heat with one tablespoon of grape seed oil. Season turkey cutlets...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic