Turkey Sliders with Cranberry Sriracha Sauce couldn't be more awesome. Thanksgiving leftovers, a bit of spice, and a whole lot of...
- 24 slider buns
- 1 pound turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1 pound pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha chili sauce, reduce amount for less heat or increase amount for more heat
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Either grease or spray with cooking spray a 9x13-inch baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together butter,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments