Looking for a great, low calorie comfort dish? You have to try my recipe for Turkey Salisbury Steak in Mushroom Gravy. It's so tasty and under 350 calories.
- 1 pound Button mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion (diced)
- 1 can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 packet low sodium brown gravy mix
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups Fingerling Potatoes (washed)
- In a large saute pan, add the mushrooms, garlic and onions. Add half of the chicken broth, cover and cook over medium heat for 10...
- Get the full instructions at Who Left the Fat Out?