A generous breakfast casserole that contains both sausage and cheese and it’s still a good choice for the weight watchers? Sure thing, with this light and easy breakfast casserole recipe, you get to keep the sausage – turkey sausages – and the flavored Cheddar. For feeling fuller longer (and less guilty), throw in the hash browns and a bunch of mixed greens. All bases are covered first thing in the morning!
- 1 pound breakfast turkey sausage
- 5 oz hash browns (frozen, shredded)
- 10 oz pre-cut mixed greens ((kale, spinach, swiss chard or whatever else you can find))
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (finely grated, extra sharp)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk (skimmed)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic (powder)
- salt (to taste)
- green onions (for serving)
- Start heating up the skillet on the stovetop; Use the bowl to whisk the eggs; Add the spices and the skimmed milk over the whisked eggs;...
- Get the full instructions at Air fryer reviews