Old-fashioned gravy recipe that makes the best Turkey Gravy.
- All the drippings from the roaster pan the turkey is cooked in (usually about a quart)
- 1-2 cups flour
- about one pint turkey giblet broth or potato water reserved from boiling potatoes
- 5-6 drops Kitchen Bouquet seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder or to taste
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley if desired (and to taste)
- Pour turkey drippings from roaster into a large Dutch oven or stock pot. Skim the oil off the top of the drippings from turkey. It may be...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen