This is a great recipe to make when your fridge is full of turkey dinner leftovers. It comes together so quickly and every bite is delicious! Your whole family will love it.
- 3 cups green beans (or 2 cans, drained)
- 3 cups turkey (diced or shredded)
- 3 cups gravy ( or cream of chicken soup, or both)
- 3 cups stuffing (or 1 box of prepared Stove Top Stuffing)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- In a 9x 13 pan layer, in order, the green beans, turkey, gravy or cream of chicken soup, stuffing and then the cheese. Cover with foil....
- Get the full instructions at The Girl Who Serves Spumoni