Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes aren't your grandma's lunchtime favorite. They're so much more, thanks to a delectable balsamic glaze!
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, (good quality)
- 4 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 5-ounce cans tuna, drained (albacore)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, (good quality)
- fresh basil, chopped (for garnish)
- To Make the Glaze: Put the balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil on high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic