Triple Chocolate Avocado Cookies are the most luscious cookie you'll ever bite into. The avocado makes them amazing!
- 1 large avocado, ripe, peeled, pitted, and mashed well
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 2 ounces white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or grease with cooking spray. Set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic