Triple Chip Banana Bread has three different kinds of chocolate. So much better than regular banana bread.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana, two ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cream the butter and sugars with a mixer until creamy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat again. Stir in the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic