This Trailblazer Burger is a sight to behold. Look at all that sauce!
- 1 pound lean ground beef, (85/15)
- 1 pound center cut bacon, divided
- salt and pepper, or stubb’s beef spice bar-b-q rub, to taste
- 1 medium onion, very thinly sliced
- 8 slices cheese, mild - white cheddar, gouda, or baby swiss
- 4 eggs, optional
- 4 sesame seed buns
- stubb's original bar-b-q sauce
- lettuce, tomato, and burger fixin’s to taste
- Place the lean ground beef in a large bowl. Take half the bacon and cut it against the grain into very thin strips. Work the cut bacon...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic