Traditional Irish Stew is simple and incredibly flavorful. A meal of complete comfort.
- 2 1/2 pounds lamb shoulder, cut into large chunks
- 1 1/2 pounds carrot, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 pounds potato, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds onion, diced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cups beef stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add oil to a large heavy pan over medium-high heat. Brown the lamb on all sides, remove and set aside. Add the carrots, potatoes and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic