This healthy and delicious main dish salad adds fruit, nuts and cheese along with a tasty chicken recipe and poppy seed dressing that's spectacular. Gluten free.
- 3 bags Hearts of Romaine lettuce or Butter Bliss lettuce
- 1/2 a pineapple (peeled)
- fresh strawberries (sliced)
- fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Romano cheese (or use Parmesan or Feta cheese)
- 2/3 cup toasted pecans
- 1 batch Healthy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
- 1 batch Almond-Crusted Chicken
- Layer lettuce, blueberries, pineapple, strawberries, cheese and pecans in salad bowl. Once chicken is cooked, slice down and place on top...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen