Tossed Chicken Caprese Salad is a is a real good twist on regular Caprese Salad. you'll like it and it is very easy.
- 3 cups cooked chicken cut up
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella cubed
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and cut up
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers chopped (optional)
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Instead of the usual sliced style you could go for tossed so it could accommodate the chicken easier. So, cut up the chicken, fresh...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks