Cook up this Mexican-inspired appetizer ASAP. Decadent. Cheesy. And officially keto! Easy to make, tasty, and pretty enough to make you look like a celebrity chef.
- 2 ea eggs
- 2 ea egg whites
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 oz. shredded cheese
- 1 oz. leafy greens of choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for frying)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Beat the eggs and egg whites together until fluffy. (2-3 minutes with a mixer should do the trick.)...
- Get the full instructions at Moms Homestyle Recipes Sharing