Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto make a super easy weeknight meal. And that creamy sauce is life!
- 1 10-ounce package fresh cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups peas, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup half and half, or light cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped basil, plus extra for garnish
- parmesan cheese, for serving
- Cook the tortellini in a boiling pot of water ala dente according to package directions. Drain and keep warm. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic