This tortellini bake is sure to please your crowd. From kids to grandparents, this is a dinner everyone can love.
- 18 ounces tortellini pasta with cheese filling, frozen
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chopped frozen spinach
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook the tortellini according to package directions, boil about 5 to 10 minutes according to instructions. Drain...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic