This tomato sauce recipe with fresh tomatoes is perfect with pasta and makes a great base for pizza too!
- 2 1/4 pounds fresh tomato, ripe and unrefrigerated (preferably plum)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, or more if desired
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dry spaghetti, or spaghettini
- grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Chop the fresh tomatoes and the herbs finely. Heat the olive oil over a medium heat and add the chopped garlic. Stir for a minute, then...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments