Tomato Fennel Tart is a rustic tart that's delicious and not fussy. Topped with beautiful red tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut in 1-inch cubes, chilled
- 4-6 tablespoons ice water
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 12-18 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- To Make the Crust: In a large bowl, stir the flour, salt, and sugar together. Add the butter cubes and toss to cover with flour. Cut in...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic