We are nearing the end of tomato and basil season. Don’t let it pass you by without making this tasty tart.
- 2 Large Tomatoes ((or enough to cover tart pan when sliced about 1/4” thick))
- 10 Ounces Fresh Mozzarella Cheese ((shredded aged mozzarella cheese will work as well))
- 1 Cups Fresh Basil Leaves ((loosely packed))
- 5 Whole Cloves Garlic ((sliced thin))
- 1 Pound Cooked Chicken Breasts ((about two breasts depending on size sliced about 3/8” thick) (can omit for vegetarian option))
- 1 9" pie crust ((store bought or homemade))
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place pastry dough into a pastry dish. Don’t let it overlap the top of the dish. It will sink when you bake it....
- Get the full instructions at Mincoff Café