Tomato and cannellini bean soup is a hearty and healthy dinner. Plus it’s made in the Instant Pot so it’s super quick.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 10 plum tomatoes, pureed
- 1 cup cannellini beans, soaked at least 8 hours
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 kale leaves, trimmed and chopped, optional
- salt and pepper
- Using the Sauté Mode, heat the oil in the Instant Pot. Add the onion, crushed garlic, and red pepper flakes and sauté for...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic