These rich, delectable brownies are filled with miniature chocolate chips and pecan chips. Then they're drizzled with a luscious chocolate glaze. They're terrific for tailgating and holiday parties, potlucks, baby showers and backyard barbecues.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter ((1 cup) )
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 12 oz. pkg. miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecan chips ((finely diced pecans))
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white vanilla chips
- Cream butter, sugars, extract, eggs, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour, chocolate chips and pecans and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen