Toffee Snickerdoodles are way better than anything you’ll get at a local coffee shop. Let’s get the stand-mixer whirring and fill up those Christmas cookie boxes!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, 2 sticks
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 cups toffee bits, divided
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Combine the butter and the sugar and beat on medium speed until well creamed together. Next, add the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic