Toaster Oven Rosemary Potatoes are any easy side dish of crispy baby potatoes and fresh rosemary. They’re a tasty addition to any weeknight dinner or your holiday table.
- 1 pound baby potatoes, (yellow) - washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for oiling the pan
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- fine sea salt
- black pepper
- Adjust your toaster oven cooking rack to the bottom position, select the ‘Bake’ setting, and preheat to 400°F. Lightly...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic