Toaster Oven Roasted Broccoli is the perfect quick and easy side dish. From kids to adults, everyone loves it!
- 10 ounces broccoli crowns
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into wedges, optional
- Adjust your toaster oven cooking rack to the lowest position and heat to 425°F on the “Bake” setting. Lightly oil a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic