Toaster oven potato skins are crispy, cheesy bites of baked potato goodness. They’re the perfect appetizer for watching the big game or a fun dinner for two!
- 4 small russet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 4 teaspoons grapeseed oil, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- fine sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- Adjust your toaster oven’s cooking rack to the middle position and preheat to 400°F. Use a sharp knife or fork to stab the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic