This Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese is rich, creamy, crunchy, and loaded with spicy flavor. It’s everything you love about the classic appetizer in grilled cheese form.
- 1 medium jalapeño
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- dash of garlic powder
- 1 ounce shredded monterey jack cheese, (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 ounce shredded mild cheddar cheese, (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup corn flakes cereal
- Broil the Jalapeño: Cut jalapeño into 1/4-inch slices. If you want your sandwich less spicy, use a paring knife to remove...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic