Cozy and filling, this high-protein Toaster Oven Egg Bake features cottage cheese, eggs, and spicy pepper jack cheese. It’s just what your morning needs!
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, (low fat), 4 ounces
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese, 2 ounces
- 1/2 small jalapeño, (about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- avocado, sliced
- fresh cilantro
- Adjust cooking rack to the bottom placement and preheat toaster oven to 350°F on the BAKE setting. Grease a 7 x 5 baking dish with...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic