Wholesome and delicious, this Toaster Oven Baked Oatmeal is the best way to start your day! Made with banana, hearty oats, and crunchy pecans the easy one-bowl recipe is naturally vegan.
- 1 small ripe banana, (6 inches long, abut 1/4 cup mashed)
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk, plus 2 tablespoons (like almond milk or soy milk)
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces, (1 ounce)
- Adjust the cooking rack to the bottom position and preheat toaster oven to 350°F on the BAKE setting. Grease a 7 x 5-inch toaster...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic