Toaster Oven Baked Croutons are simple to make and so much tastier than store-bought. Packed with flavor, they’ll be your soup and salad go-to.
- 1 slice <a href="/recipes/french-bread-recipe/">french bread</a>, cut into 3/4" cubes (1 ounce, about 1 cup, cubed)
- 1-2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/16 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1-2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Adjust the cooking rack to the bottom position and preheat your toaster oven to 350°F on the BAKE setting. Add bread cubes to a large...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic