Toasted Coconut White Chocolate Chip Cookies are terrific for tailgating parties, potlucks, backyard BBQs & baby showers. These kid-friendly cookies are filled with toasted coconut & white chocolate chips for an explosion of flavor.
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut (toasted )
- 2 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF degrees. Spread coconut in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the coconut is...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen