This Toasted Caprese Sandwich is loaded with juicy tomato slices, melted mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. It tastes so good you’ll want to make it for lunch all summer!
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 small fresh tomato, ripe and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 3 large fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- balsamic glaze, optional
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice. Flip slices over and top each one with a slice of mozzarella. Place bread with cheese...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic