I love comfort humble dinners like this recipe with fresh ingredients, and it only takes you a maximum of 25 minutes to make. This lemony cream sauce complimented the fish beautifully. Serve it with your favorite sides. I love this sauce on any pan fried, grilled, baked fish or even chicken.
- 4 fillets White fish or your favorite fish
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic optional, chopped
- 3 tbsp White wine Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 no. Tomato cored and diced
- 3 tbsp Parsley Chopped
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese grated or grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- If you are using garlic, heat butter in a sauce pan, saute the garlic, then pour in the cream and reduce to less than 3/4 of a cup. If...
- Get the full instructions at DISH THE RECIPE